The industry leader in comprehensive full-service educational assessments
Ashley Schwartz brings over 13 years of dedicated experience in the public school system, specializing in counseling and Special Education. Her unwavering commitment to enhancing educational opportunities for students with diverse needs has made her a valued asset to both schools and families.
With a rich background spanning counseling, special education, and administration, Ashley has consistently advocated for students’ individualized needs, championing inclusivity and the promotion of a Least Restrictive Environment (LRE). She has played a pivotal role in the development, compliance, and decision-making processes surrounding Individualized Education Plans (IEPs). Ashley’s expertise ensures that students receive the necessary accommodations and support not only to excel academically but also to thrive emotionally.
Beyond her professional pursuits, Ashley finds joy in various athletic activities. She is an avid beach volleyball player, actively participates in a women’s basketball league, and regularly takes on 5k runs. In her cherished downtime, Ashley relishes quality moments spent with her loving husband and two children.
- B.A. in Sociology from University California at Santa Barbara (UCSB)
- B.A. in Spanish from University California at Santa Barbara (UCSB)
- M.S. in Education with Counseling Psychology Credential from University of Southern California (USC)
- Beth Jacob Congregation
- Temple Beth Am
- Chair of the Blood Drive, Community Service, Fundraising, and OBKLA (Operation Blessing Kindness Los Angeles) – Cooking and Packaging Meals for Those Facing Hardship.
National Association of Special Education Teachers May 2013
Certificates of Completions
- Positive Behavior Support, Functional Behavior Analysis, IEP Academy Homeless Liaison
- Individual Transition Planning, Section 504 Policy, Multidisciplinary teams (COST, SST, SELPA),
- AUTHORIZATION for English Language Learner and Autism Spectrum Disorders
Los Angeles Unified School District
Total Education Solutions
Licensing and Credentialing
- PPS Credential in School Counseling (PPS #230064422)
- Education Specialist Credential (Mild/Moderate Disabilities #230064421)
- Administrative Services Preliminary Credential