The industry leader in comprehensive full-service educational assessments
Heather Dreyer is an accomplished occupational therapist with an illustrious career spanning over 20 years, primarily focused on pediatric care. With a wealth of experience in both school-based practice, encompassing in-person and teletherapy sessions, as well as clinic settings, Heather has made a significant impact in Orange County. Her expertise extends to working with diverse students, ranging from preschool to high school age, delivering exceptional care and guidance.
Beyond her occupational therapy practice, Heather has taken on the role of a community liaison, leveraging her knowledge and skills to promote early learning initiatives among preschoolers. Her dedication to fostering early learning skills and establishing solid foundations in young children’s lives has positively impacted the local community.
Heather’s clinical proficiency shines through her adeptness in assessment and treatment strategies, employing a family-centered approach that ensures the best outcomes for her clients. She recognizes the importance of involving families in the therapeutic process, fostering collaboration, and empowering them to support their children’s development effectively.
When not engaged in her professional pursuits, Heather derives immense joy from spending quality time with her two beloved sons and two cherished dogs. As a fervent animal lover, she also plays a vital role in the community by fostering homeless dogs, providing a safe and nurturing environment until they find their forever homes. Heather’s compassionate nature extends beyond her work, making a positive impact on both human lives and the lives of the animals she cares for.
- B.A. in Psychology from the University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
- M.A. in Occupational Therapy from the University of Southern California (USC)
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Presenter for Physical and Occupational Therapies for Children Costa Mesa, California National Disorder July 2018
- Multiple hands-on workshops to promote fine and visual motor skills in children
Previous Professional Experience
- Capistrano Unified School District
- Saddleback Unified School District
- Ojai Unified School District
- Loomis Union School District
- The Spoken Word Therapy
Licensing and Credentialing
- California Board of Occupational Therapy (OT3618)
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (#1054055)